Wednesday, May 15, 2013

[News] 2PM’s Nichkhun thanks his members for sticking with him after his drunk driving scandal


2PM‘s Nichkhun reflected on his drunk driving scandal once again, thanking his members and fans for staying by his side after the accident.

The members of 2PM came together on the May 15 broadcast of MBC‘s ‘Radio Star‘, and the MCs wasted no time in asking the tough question to Nichkhun, “Why did your agency let you drink and drive?” Nichkhun answered, “I just foolishly drove. I tried not to ruin the atmosphere of the party by quietly leaving by myself. I was getting tired so I was planning to drive back home.

Jun.K added, “We were in the middle of preparing for our album. Nichkhun was having such a hard time so we couldn’t even blame him.

Nichkhun thanked his members telling them, “Although our agency had plans to promote as a five-member subunit without me, my members stayed loyal by rejecting the offer until the end.

Nichkhun then apologized to his fans sharing, “To the many people who I disappointed, I’m sorry. I will do my best so that things like this won’t happen again.

Source: allkpop

No comments:

Post a Comment