Tuesday, May 14, 2013

[News] 2PM’s Nichkhun Was Harsh On Himself After His Drunk Driving Accident


On May 11, 2PM’s special comeback program “2PM Returns” aired on MBC. In the program, Nichkhun showed his remorse regarding his drunk driving last July. “I even thought, ‘I wasn’t a person.’”

He continued, “I was really sorry that a person got hurt. Even though I’m a foreigner, many people acknowledged me and gave me a lot of love. I felt like I betrayed the fans.

Nichkhun shared, “I could only think, ‘How hurt would the fans be?’ When I saw the [2PM] members for the first time after the accident, I was so sorry I couldn’t say anything. I couldn’t say anything and I just cried my heart out.

On July 24 at 2:30AM KST, Nichkhun was involved in a car accident in Gangnam. It’s been reported that the singer had been under the influence of alcohol when he crashed into a motorcycle. His BAC measured at 0.056%, and his license has been suspended. Nichkhun had been on his way to his dormitory after having two glasses of beer with his fellow JYP labelmates following a rehearsal.


Source: allkpop

No comments:

Post a Comment